Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pres Nasheed how can he become “Obama of Asia”?.

Aljazeera’s Mr Stephen Cole said President Naseed is “Obama of Asia”. Maybe Mr Stephen Cole is trying to put lots of air to President Nasheed. Because Obama is acting like president. But President Naseed still acting like activist. I don’t know why Steven Cole thinks President Naseed is like Obama. I am not against president Naseed. I voted for him in the last election. And I got my friends the “Minikans’ to vote for him too. But I don’t want my president to act like the way we minikans behave. Now as Mr. Kutti Naseedh says our president has to start behaving like other head of state. Example: Obama. If he cant then Steven Cole is only trying to put air into president Naseed. Obama is very polised, shining like a star, always using nice words good speehc

No comments:

Post a Comment