Tuesday, April 21, 2009

it's simply not true again

again auditor general has dropped a atom bomb on me. but we all know its not true , none of it is true. I dont have many cars I have only one car, that is also very old car , sometimes stop in middle of the road and I have to walk home also. I never use government launch also I use my small bokkuraa but it is too small for my security guards so they hire a big launch but that is not me. Anni is wasting government money but i never waste government money I only put it in my bank account. My toilet is not gold also its all lies. sometimes I go to public toilet cos nasreena dont clean my toilet and smelling very bad. and i dont sleep in a very nice room also cos most of time i have to sleep in car because nasreena get very angry with me and chase me out and lock me outside. I dont have many staff also sometimes there is no one to cook for me so i eat cup noodles cos nasreena dont cook. but nasreena is very sexy so its ok for me but its not ok when she was having sex with my driver that is why i dont have driver also now I put sunglass in window so no one no I am driving. the report is all lies please dont believe anything in it.
lobuvethi zaeem

No comments:

Post a Comment