Sunday, April 19, 2009

I am more colifiEd then Dhonbleiy AhuMadh!

I am MDP spporter in last Prez elections. But now I don’t know who to support. I defnitly don’t want to sppOrt Golha partie. And jangiyaa naasim and Raagodi raajaa party ..I will never ever ever support them. Golha is Golah. Ofcourse. But then in campaign relly Prez. Naseed said he has got the World’s beSt team for the parliament. I dont know how ppl bElieve prez naseed. The World’S most colified team has ppl like DON Bileh AHUmAd (please referenceis mad to to the Pictures above..with the Uneducate man wearing the TIE) . If this gRade 5 FAIL graduat is in the world’s bestteam then I don’t know what prez. Naseed is takling about. This is all bull sits. only Mad peoples will think Donbilath AhuMad is worlds best. This is a big bloody (Englis ppl tell bloody) jokE#s. If dhonbileh Ahmade is colified I am colified to Woarlds BEST TEAM to.. really with littLe training and Intence English korse in Australia or UK or USA of GERmany or Swiss or netherlands or other EUrope countrie I will be colified more than that Donbeley AhuMAD. I am also Grade 5 Elnglish pass. (mathes and other majubooru subjeks fail..although) may be this times I will support Ibura partie.

No comments:

Post a Comment