Monday, February 8, 2010

Reek-O-Moose and Rahul Gandhi

I saw this picture on Miadhu...and Im laughing out my eppiglottis. Whats this man Reeks-Moose doing with Rahul Gandhi?

Rahul Gandhi the prime minister in waiting of the worls largest democracy in the world, the Harvard and Cambridge graduate, the torch bearer of Nehru-Gandhi dynasty's is photographed with this man Reeks-Moss. I wonder what Reeks-Moose would talk to him about? Reeks-moose Englis worse than mine. I'm sure he would speak to Rahul Gandhi in ''inglis'' - a language known to the rest of us as English.

Sad story. This is the standard of the Parliamentary Leader of the Ruling party. Our ruling party could only find an illiterate man like Reeks as its parliamentary leader. Then there is the spokesperson of MDP Mr. Dhonbileh, the graduate of MES grade 3. ha ha..maves miaalaathunah vure maa molhuvaane igireysiyah. Ehenve pls please pleeeeease pleeeeeease vote for me in 2013. I will appoint edukated ppl to key posts. not ignorant bastards like reek-moose.

No comments:

Post a Comment